- PSCADB is managing the contents of the website.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or be used for any legal purpose. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- In no event will the bank be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of the website at any time and without further notice.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this portal are provided for public convenience only. The bank does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- PSCADB does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Punjab and of Chandigarh (India).