- This website is managed by The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank.
- While surfing through this site you will come across directories and links to our PADB’s. The contents of these sites are not to be construed as a responsibility of or endorsement by the PSCADB.
- The documents and information displayed in this site are for reference purposes only and not binding on the bank in any case.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all the information, material, advice/suggestion, illustration, notification, circular, source code, database, functionality, software, text, user interface on the site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled or licensed to us, and are protected by the copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of India and international conventions.
- PSCADB reserve the right to amend the said content at any time as and when required at its sole discretion.
- We assume no responsibility with regard to any mistake, omission, inaccuracy and typographical error in the said contents.
- Except as expressly provided vide prior written approval from us, copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents herein are strictly prohibited.
- Some of the hyperlinks contained in this site may lead to resources outside the site. Information contained in any site linked from this site has not been reviewed for accuracy or legal sufficiency. The Bank is not responsible for the content of any such external hyperlinks. References to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content.
- The contents contained are solely for individual non-commercial / informational purposes only.
We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding any content provided through this website and disclaim all liabilities and responsibility in respect thereof.