Bank had signed an agreement with NIC/NICSI on 5th March 2014 for computerisation of Head Office and 89 Primary Banks in the state. NIC is a premier Science and Technology organisation of the Government of India.
They have implemented the customised CCBS (Cooperative Core Banking Solution) software in 89 Primary Banks in the state.
BENEFITS OF FULL COMPUTERISATION TO THE ULTIMATE BORROWER
- Online Enquiry – quick view of member related data by customer himself.
- Quick Response to Queries / Grievances.
- Transparency to the Borrower.
- All Information to the Member at a Single Window.
- Speedy disbursal of Loans.