For Higher Education, the Bank gives the Education Loan on the following conditions:-
- Loan shall be given for the Tuition fees, Hostel, Books and other expenses related to study. For this the the borrower has to submit a Report of all the expenditure to be incurred from the time of Admission till the completion of the course from an approved Institution.
- To study in India, a loan of upto 10 lakh is given.
- Borrower has to pledge his agricultural land as security.
- 5% shall be the Margin Money.
- Repayment period shall be 5 years.
- Repayment of loan shall be one year after the completion of the course or from the joining of job whichever is earlier.