The Bank has signed an Agreement with NIC/NICSI on 5th March 2014 for computerisation of the Head Office and 89 Primary Banks in the state. NIC is a premier Science and Technology organization of the Government of India.
An integrated web based Cooperative Core Banking Solution (CCBS) has been developed by NIC to provide core banking facilities to State Cooperative Banks (SCBs), District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) and Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies (PACS) across the Country as per NABARD and RBI Guidelines. Cooperative Core Banking Solution application has been developed to provide basic banking facilities and payment of Government schemes to rural people through the cooperative structure across the country.
They shall implement the customised CCBS Software in the Head Office and 89 Primary Banks in the State.
BENEFITS OF FULL COMPUTERISATION TO THE ULTIMATE BORROWER
- Online Enquiry – quick view of member related data by customer himself.
- Quick Response to Queries / Grievances
- Transparency to the Borrower
- All Information to the Member at a Single Window
- Speedy disbursal of Loans.
- Lesser staff requirement resulting in lower Transaction Costs leading to higher Profits & ultimately higher Dividends to Members Higher Profits leading to reduced Interest Rates Computerised Pass Books / Share Certificates/ Cash Receipts etc.